Encourage, inspire and motivate!
Life, the essence of focus & balance.
Counseling Services provided by Counselor Darrell C. Hartley D.Min LAADC LCDC SAP
WARR ON WELLNESS believes that Clinical, Personal and Spiritual Wellness is certainly of an individual nature that clearly involves beliefs and values that provide significant purpose in the lives of those who seek immediate relief from the throes of addiction, chaos, dysfunction, mayhem, and toxicity. The path to wellness may involve affirmations, applications, confirmations, counseling, coaching, consulting, meditation, prayer, or validations that serve as a direct connection to one\'s specific belief system. One’s ethics, faith, principles, morals, values, and willingness to gain insight most certainly define their spirituality. Exhibiting compassion, unconditional love, forgiveness, and joy will assist them in enjoying supreme health and wellness.
About Counselor Darrell
With over twenty-five years of professional counseling services experience, his expertise is directly working with individuals, couples, and blended families who are prepared to face and defeat their challenges with a comprehensive assessment, intensive treatment, and long-term plausible strategies for their addiction, drug-alcohol and substance abuse, anxiety, depression, and stress-related matters.
Counselor Darrell will assist you in becoming a ray of hope, a beacon of light, and navigating to safe harbor. Counselor Hartley has assisted a global myriad of men, women, and youths who have experienced various levels of extreme addiction, crisis and trauma in areas that include relapse prevention, anger management, friendships, family, marriage, and relationships."
"Failure to assist one in crisis is a grave error."
- Certified Department of Transportation Substance Abuse Professional
- Certified Nuclear Regulatory Commission Substance Abuse Expert
- Certified Moral Reconation Therapist
- Certified Clinical Supervisor, Internationally Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor
- Licensed Advanced Alcohol Drug Counselor
- Licensed Community Health Worker
- Internationally Certified Criminal Justice Addictions Professional
- Internationally Certified Prevention Specialist
- Internationally Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional
- Certified Women's Treatment Specialist
- Certified Medication Assisted Treatment Counselor
- Certified Biblical Trainer V
- Certified Professional Coach
- Certified Wellness Coach
- Certified Military Veteran Peer Mentor
- Certified Military Veteran Substance Abuse Counselor
- Certified CPR/First Aid/BLS/AED/Heartsaver Instructor
- Certified Forensic Addictions Counselor
Counseling Services Packages
WARR ON WELLNESS's online or outbound counseling sessions are flexible. Personal contact is always important, so you can get to know your counselor. You will be able to access your counselor by whatever source is most convenient for either of you; in person, daily, weekly, monthly, by video-conferencing counseling, email, or by telephone.
These choices are yours. Our standard packages are listed below. You shall find an overview of the services offered. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (469) 289-8077 and arrange an appointment.
- DOT-SAP / NRC SAE & EAP Service
- Individual or Group Addiction
- Business Consulting
- Life Coaching
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Health & Wellness Coaching
- Mental health referral
- Biblical Counseling